The IoT presents several applications for social landlords
The IoT is a fantastic way of collecting a large amount of data and using it to optimize housing use. It is also a way of detecting aging infrastructures and beginning necessary modernization work at the right time. Resorting to connected objects therefore enables the social landlord and tenant to save money.
- Real-time overview of the installations’ condition thanks to the data collection system
- Improved social housing quality: monitored security, environment and energy
- Savings for the social landlord and tenant
Connecting your existing equipment
A number of electronic items can be connected, to extract data and improve housing comfort.
- Detailed data without having to replace existing equipment
- Improved comfort and modernized housing
Simple and cheap implementation
Installing a connected solution is possible in very little time and at a price in line with social landlord constraints.
- Quick and easy installation with a Qowisio connector
- Low installation cost